Click on above Table of Content [show] to go directly to the Category you would like to.
In today’s world the Instagram is not all about epic and fun shots anymore, but the Instagram captions are almost as important as the photo itself!
Well, we had a look around and collected a bunch of most beautiful and powerful captions for Instagram so you can have the perfect Instagram caption for each one of your photos, Selfies and Posts. These quotes are perfect to go along any friendship photo, couple shots and much more. Use them as an inspiration, and create your own ones as well. You can also copy-and-paste these, don’t be shy.
A user can add a caption to an image to explain and contextualize the subject of the photo. Instagram captions can include hashtags and tags.
Anyway, you scroll down to check our most powerful and beautiful well researched Instagram captions.
- [Employee]’s favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch … S/he calls it lunch.
- “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” ― Steve Martin
- “I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally. ” ― W.C. Fields
- “I generally avoid temptation unless I can’t resist it.” ― Mae West
- “If I’m not complaining, I’m not having a good time, hah hah!” ― Martin Scorsese
- “Never put off till tomorrow what may be done the day after tomorrow just as well.” ― Mark Twain
- “No man can be wise on an empty stomach.” – George Eliot
- “Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.” ― Charles Bukowski
- “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.” ― George Carlin
- “Two wrongs don’t make a right, but they make a good excuse.” ― Thomas Szasz
- All you need is love … and investors. All you need is love and investors.
- Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
- Dear autocorrect, that’s not what I was trying to say. I’m getting tired of your shirt.
- Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you’re done.
- Friday … Our second-favorite F word.
- He who laughs last didn’t get it.
- Hi, we’re [company name]. We build amazing apps and eat amazing apps.
- I don’t like violence but I don’t mind if I get hit by luck.
- I don’t think inside the box and I don’t think outside the box… I don’t even know where the box is.
- I eat cake because it’s somebody’s birthday somewhere.
- I finally realized that people are prisoners of their phones… that’s why it’s called a “cell” phone.
- I need a six-month holiday, twice a year.
- I need a six-month vacation twice a year.
- I never make the same mistake twice. I make it like five or six times, you know, just to be sure.
- I would like to thank my arms for always being by my side, my legs for always supporting me, and my fingers because I can always count on them.
- I’m sorry, I don’t take orders. I barely take suggestions.
- If you think nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door.
- I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a cupcake.
- It may look like I’m doing nothing, but in my head, I’m quite busy.
- It sure is strange that after Tuesday the rest of the week spells WTF.
- My friend thinks he’s smart. He said onions are the only food that makes you cry. So I threw a coconut at his face.
- Out of my mind! Back in five minutes.
- People say “go big or go home” like going home is a bad thing. Heck yeah, I want to go home, and I’ll have a nap when I get there.
- People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
- That awkward moment when you’re wearing Nike’s and you can’t do it.
- There are 100 billion nerves in the human body, and there are people who have the ability to irritate all of them.
- There are 16-year-olds competing at the Olympics and some of us still push on “pull” doors.
- They say “Do what you love and money will come to you.” Let’s see what happens, I just ordered tamales.
- To make time fly, throw your watch out the window.
- Vodka may not be the answer but it’s worth a shot.
- We don’t care what people think of us. Unless they’re our customers. We definitely care what customers think of us.
- We don’t know what’s tighter: Our jeans or our company culture.
- We know the voices in our heads aren’t real, but sometimes their ideas are just too good to ignore.
- We tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of our lives!
- What if we told you … you can eat without posting it on Instagram?
- When people tell me “You’re going to regret that in the morning,” I sleep in until noon because I’m a problem solver.
- Yes, I know there is a really special place in Hell for me. It is called a throne.
- Yesterday I really wanted tacos. Now I’m eating tacos. Follow your dreams.
- You can’t run through a campground. You can only “ran,” because it’s past tents.
- You just can’t live a full life on an empty stomach.
- You never realize what you have until it’s gone. Toilet paper is a good example.
- Your secrets are safe with me… I wasn’t even listening.
- Be who and what you want, period.
- Be who you want to be, not what others want to see.
- Believe in something even if it means sacrificing everything. Believe in something even if it means sacrificing everything.
- Do you think this is a game?
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not strong enough.
- I am THE influencer.
- I don’t have to attend every argument I’m invited to.
- I liked memes before they were on Instagram.
- I was a Nerd before it was cool!
- I’m going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, “I’m outstanding.”
- I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I’m definitely an individual.
- I’m not weird, I’m just limited edition.
- I’m sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?
- Just Do It.
- Life doesn’t get easier. You just get stronger.
- Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that’ll be me.” – Steven Adler.
- Weekend, please don’t leave me.
- Your childhood is complete with Disney.
- I am the princess of my own Fairy Tale.
- “Love is a song that never ends.” — Bambi
- A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch.
- A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect girl isn’t real.
- A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch.
- Lift up your head princess, if not the crown falls.
- My favorite place is inside your hug.
- My boyfriend still thinks my eyelashes are real. I guess we all have secrets, don’t we?
- I need vitamin U.
- Behind every successful woman is herself.
- Be your own kind of beautiful.
- Be your own reason to smile.
- Never a failure, always a lesson.
- Wakeup and makeup.
- Inner beauty needs no makeup.
- Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast!
- Be a voice, not an echo.
- Less is more.
- Your smile is my favorite.
- Patience — what you have when there are too many witnesses.
- Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s the Clarendon filter.
- “Life is short.” False — it’s the longest thing you do.
- Happy Sunday! There may be no excuse for laziness, but [I’m/we’re] still looking.
- Rejection is just redirection.
- Better an “oops” than a “what if.”
- You have stolen a pizza our hearts.
- The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.
- Seven billion smiles and these are our favorite.
- Stop working hard and start working smart.
- When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When [company name] gives you [type of product], you make money.
- Imposter complex is just a byproduct of success.
- Life is simple. It’s just not easy.
- The best times begin at the end of your comfort zone.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- “Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.” — Dharmesh Shah
- “If you can’t convince them, confuse them.” — Harry Truman
- The world changes by your example, not your opinion.
- It’s always a good idea to be on the right side of history.
- When you learn, teach. When you get, give.
- Don’t quit your daydream.
- Legend has it that if you look hard enough you’ll see the weekend approaching!
- Good evening, [city]! We’re in town for [event] at Booth [#]. Stop by and say hi!
- “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat. Just get on.” -Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
- Our [#]-person squad completed the [road race name]! And we did it all for the post-run sneaker selfie. 👟
- We got product in the pipeline … check back for an exciting announcement on [date]!
- Diversity isn’t a recruitment metric — it’s an ingredient for success. At [company], we thrive on the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of our people.
- Spot the CEO. 😉
- At [company name], our best asset is our people.
- We had a great time with our customers at [meeting/event]! @[client/partner], you guys rock.
- Thrilled to have [customer] at our office today! Come back any time. 😊
- [Company name] is off for [holiday]! We hope you all have a safe long weekend.
- Big things have small beginnings. [Company]’s HQ began right here.
- “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” -Herman Melville
- How many [company name] employees does it take to spell “TEAM”?
- Want to work with these awesome people, working on a lot of awesome things? We’re hiring! Click the link in our bio to see our current openings.
- Check, check, one, two … is this thing on? [Company name] is now on Instagram! Follow us to learn about our culture, product, and (awesome) people.
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” — Abraham Lincoln
- Didn’t make it to midnight.
- Resolutions are made to be broken.
- Ringing in the new year — like a bell.
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” — Brad Paisley
- New year, same me.
- Time to show off my bubbly personality.
- Any excuse to wear glitter.
- Starting off the year on the right foot.
- There are 12 months ahead of us to make a difference.
- Day 1 of 365
- Sip, sip, hooray!
- First I drink the coffee. Then I do things.
- Gifted napper, talker, and ice cream eater.
- Give me the chocolate and nobody will get hurt.
- I always prefer my puns to be intended.
- I don’t look like this in real life.
- I don’t make mistakes, I date them.
- I know I left my sanity around here somewhere.
- I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.
- I’m best served with coffee and a side of sarcasm.
- If I was a writer I’d have a better Instagram bio quote.
- If you fall, worry not. The floor will be there.
- In a world full of trends I want to remain a classic.
- Insert pretentious stuff about myself here.
- It’s not a phase, it’s who I am.
- Just another paper cut survivor.
- Life is short… smile while you still have teeth.
- Looking for hashtags – they look like waffles.
- Make peace with your broken pieces.
- Making history, I mean… Insta stories…
- My blood is made of coffee.
- My mission in life is not merely to survive but thrive.
- One of the few people on Instagram who doesn’t claim to be a social media guru.
- Simplicity is the key to happiness.
- The bags under my eyes are Gucci.
- The best of me is yet to come.
- The future is shaped by your dreams. Stop wasting time and go to sleep!
- This seat is taken.
- Time is precious, waste it wisely.
- Why blend in when you are born to stand out.
- Wondering how many miles I have scrolled with my thumbs.
- Words cannot express my love and passion for Fridays. The photos might help.
- You’re my favorite flavor.
- A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you.
- A heart in love is a happy heart.
- An adventure with you is never dull.
- Everything’s better when we do it together.
- Falling in love with you was the best fall I ever took.
- Friends are the family you choose
- Good things take time; that is why seeds persevere through rocks and dirt to bloom.
- I think I can be without you, then I think again.
- If we were in a store, we’d be sold as a set.
- Love is friendship, our love is best friendship.
- Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart.
- Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
- Our love is no joke, it’s fun, but not funny.
- Paradise found.
- Sometimes only the thought of you can make me smile.
- Thank you for being you.
- That’s okay, you don’t have to give my heart back, you can keep it.
- The only time I stop talking is to kiss you.
- There is an I in we.
- These two parts make a better whole.
- They said we wouldn’t work, but we did.
- Together is the best place you and I could be.
- When I’m with you, time stands still.
- You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
- You love me at my worst, things can only get better from here.
- “A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.” – Frances Ward Weller
- “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself” – Jim Morrison
- “A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “A tree is known y its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship. And he who plants kindness gathers love.” – St. Basil
- “A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly crack.”
- “Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Friendship is a plant of slow growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.” – George Washington
- “Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can’t have too many friends because then you’re just not really friends.” – Truman Capote
- “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” – Khalil Gibran
- “Friendship is one of the sweetest joys of life”. – Charles Spurgeon
- “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” – Elie Wiesel
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Love is temporary but friends are forever.” – Kelly Wheeler
- “Many people will walk in and walk out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleonor Roosevelt
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.”- Henry Ford
- “Normal? Normal is only the people you do not know well enough.” – Matt from Hostelgeeks
- “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Plant a seed of friendship, reap a bouquet of happiness.” – Lois L. Kaufman
- “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.”- Linda Grayson
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
- 1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas. And I had the privilege of meeting you.
- A best friend knows your weakness but shows you your strength.
- A day spent with a friend is always a day well spent.
- A friend is someone who knows everything about your life but still loves you.
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- A friend is someone you can call up in the middle of the night to go for an adventure.
- A friend to all is a friend to none.
- A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
- A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
- A good friend knows all your best stories, A best friend has lived them with you.
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helps you write them.
- A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.
- A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.
- A promise to a friend: Even if we are not close anymore, I will be here if you need me.
- A real friend is forgiving and compassionate.
- A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
- A true friend scolds like a dad, cares like a mom, teases like a sister, imitates like a brother, and finally, loves you more than a lover.
- A true friend would die for you, so when you start trying to count them on one hand, you don’t need any fingers.
- As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.
- As your best friend, I’ll always pick you up when you fall after I finish laughing.
- Best friends – they know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.
- Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.
- Best friends are people you can do anything & nothing with and still have the best time.
- Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They will make it messy anyway!
- Best friends never have the same nature, they just have the best understanding of their differences.
- Best Friends. They know how crazy you are, yet they are okay to be with you in public.
- Don’t allow the grass to grow on the path of friendship.
- Enemies come and go, but friends remain and build up.
- Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.
- Everyone has a friend who is a walking party.
- Everyone needs a friend who will call, and say “Get dressed, we’re going on an adventure.
- Fake friends leave when you cry… but true friends cry when you leave.
- Friends are angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
- Friends are like bras close to your heart and there for support.
- Friends are the bacon bits of the salad bowl of life.
- Friends are the family we chose.
- Friends are the people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and live just a little bit better.
- Friends are therapists you can drink with.
- Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
- Friends cheer you up with their horrible sense of humor.
- Friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone!
- Friends make this world beautiful.
- Friends never say “goodbye”. They simply say “see you again”.
- Friends never say “goodbye”. They simply say “see you again”.
- Friends never say goodbye.
- Friends pick us up when we fall, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
- Friends pop out of nowhere and make your life great.
- Friends remind you of your strength.
- Friends show you times get better.
- Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.
- Friendship is a simple recipe: 1 cup of caring, 1 cup of sharing, 2 cups of insanity
- Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
- Friendship is so weird… you just pick up a human you’ve met and you’re like “yup, I like this one” and you just do stuff with them.
- Friendship is the comfort of knowing that even when you feel alone, you aren’t.
- Friendship isn’t a big thing. It’s millions of small things.
- Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.
- Good times + crazy friends = Amazing moments
- Happiness is having a bunch of freaking awesome and crazy friends.
- Hard times will always reveal true friends.
- Having a best friend is like having your own little corner of the world to escape to.
- I am thankful for the nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, and dreams that turned into reality.
- I hope we’re friends until we die and then I hope we stay friends and walk through walls and scare the shit out of people.
- I like you because you join in on my weirdness.
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
- If you hurt my friend I can make your death look like an accident
- In life we never lose friends, we only know the true one is.
- In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips.
- It’s the friends you can call at 4 am that matters.
- Just remember, if we get caught, you’re deaf and I don’t speak English.
- Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.
- Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
- Many people will walk in and walk out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
- My friends are weird, that’s why I like them!
- Never let your best friends get lonely… keep disturbing them.
- No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
- Only those who care about you can hear when you’re quiet.
- Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
- Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
- Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.
- Respect those friends who find time for you in their busy schedule. But really love those friends who never see their schedule when you need them.
- She’s Bonny and I am Clyde!
- Side by side or miles apart, real friends are always close to the heart.
- Some people go to priests. Others to poetry. I do my friends.
- Sometimes, I look at my friends and think to myself, “Where did I find these weirdos?” But then I think, “What would I do without them?”.
- Talking to your best friend is sometimes all the therapy you need.
- The alphabet begins with ABC, numbers begin with 123, music begins with do-re-mi, and friendship begins with you and me.
- The better the friend, the less cleaning you do before they come over..
- The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
- The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren’t very lovable.
- The only way to have a friend is to be one.
- The relation of friendship is greater than the relation of blood.
- The strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation; friendship is not always about giving and taking in equal shares. Instead, friendship is grounded in a feeling that you know exactly who will be there for you when you need something, no matter what or when.
- The two most misused words in the entire English vocabulary are love and friendship.
- There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family.
- Though miles may lie between, we are never apart. Friendship doesn’t count miles, it’s measured by the heart.
- True friends aren’t the ones who make your problem disappear. They are the ones who won’t disappear when you’re facing problems.
- True friends never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.
- True friendship is not about being not separated. It is being separated and nothing changes.
- True friendship isn’t about being there when isn’t convenient; It’s about being there when it’s not.
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
- Where there is loyalty, there is friendship.
- Yes, yes yes, you are allowed to have other friends. You just have to love me more.
- You know it’s a great friend when they start to open your fridge without asking!
- Your friendship is a special gift, generously given, happily accepted, and deeply appreciated.
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
- “We are all a mess, but it’s how we keep it together that makes us beautiful.” – J. Iron Word
- Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.
- But first, let me take a selfie.
- Confidence Level: Selfie with no Filter.
- Hating me doesn’t make you look better.
- I don’t care what you think of me! Unless you think I’m awesome – in which case, you’re right!
- I was born to stand out.
- I’m feeling lucky like a four-leaf clover.
- In a world full of trends, I want to remain a classic.
- It’s not a phase, mum.
- Less perfection, more authenticity.
- Less Perfection, more Authenticity.
- Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t.
- Life isn’t perfect, but my hair/makeup/outfit/etc is!
- Life isn’t perfect, but your outfit can be.
- Many have an idea of me. Few get the picture.
- New hair, who dis?
- Sometimes you have to create your own sunshine.
- Text me back or I’ll find you
- You don’t need a king to be a queen.
- “I want to get quarantined with you.” – Flirting in 2020.
- All dressed up with nowhere to go.
- Can’t touch this.
- Happy hour! Time for a quaran-tini.
- I swear I’m smiling under this mask.
- In insolationship.
- It’s all Zoom and gloom right now.
- Let’s be honest, social distancing from a few certain people has been nice.
- Living my best introverted life.
- Same stuff, different day.
- Social distancing is the new self-care.
- The only nation I’m visiting this year is imagination.
- Vodka may not be the answer, but it’s worth a shot.
- Wake me up when we can travel again.
- “A penguin cannot become a giraffe, so just be the best penguin you can be.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “I’m just always looking forwards. I spend very little time, looking backward” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Know the philosophy, know the details, and ignore everything in the middle.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Legacy is greater than currency.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Stop whining, start hustling.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “There is never a bad time to start a business – unless you want to start a mediocre one.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “There’s no reason nowadays, to do shit you hate. NONE.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “We are in control of the one asset that we all give the most f#%ks about, and that is time.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “We only get to play this game one time…one life.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “When it all comes down to it, nothing trumps execution.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Whether you’re 9 or 90, stop trying to fix the things you’re bad at, and focus on the things you’re good at.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “You need to spend all of your time and energy on creating something that actually brings value to the people you’re asking for money!” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Your legacy is being written by yourself. Make the right decisions.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
- Almost nothing you’re worried about today will define you tomorrow.
- Anything that costs your peace is too expensive.
- Be the reason someones believes in the goodness in people.
- Be who you needed when you were younger.
- Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.
- Decide what is what you want. Write it down, make a plan, and work on it every single day.
- Do what scares you.
- Don’t be afraid to lose people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone around you.
- Don’t rush things. They will happen when they are supposed to.
- Face everything and rise
- F-E-A-R hast two meanings:
- Forget everything and run or
- Forget the past, but remember the lesson.
- Give yourself some credit. You’ve come pretty far.
- Good conversations with the right people are priceless.
- Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.
- Good relationships don’t just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together.
- Hang out with people who make you forget to look at your phone.
- Happiness looks gorgeous on you.
- Here you have some of the motivation quotes we cherish:
- If they act as they can live without you, let them do it.
- Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- It only takes a few seconds to hurt someone. But sometimes it takes a year to repair that damage.
- Let things fall into place.
- Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation.
- Love is a verb, not a noun.
- Love is about appreciation, not possessions.
- Love is no what yo say. Love is what you do.
- Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress.
- Never underestimate the power of good morning texts, apologies, and random compliments.
- No matter how old you get, never stop holding hands, never stop dancing, and never stop saying ” I love you”.
- Not all positive changes feel positive in the beginning.
- Physical attractions are common. A mental connection is rare.
- Prince Ea is also a famous filmmaker and creator who shares many life tips on Instagram. He has been featured on Forbes and he claims that love is his religion.
- Self-care is how you take your power back.
- Sometimes it takes 10 years to get that 1 year that will change your life.
- Sometimes you have to unfollow people in real life.
- Stay close to people who feel like sunlight.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- The best revenge is no revenge. Move on. Be happy.
- The most valuable gift you can receive is an honest friend.
- Three months from you, you will be in a completely different space, mentally spiritually and financially.
- Treat the janitor with the same respect as the CEO.
- Wasted time is worse than wasted money.
- When you can tell your story, and it doesn’t make you cry, you know you have healed.” – David Wolf
- You don’t gain anything from stressing.
- You should tell people how important they are to you.
- You will never change someone. They have to change themselves.
- Your mental health should be a priority.
- Me, myself, and I.
- Be yourself, there’s no one better.
- It’s the happiness for me.
- Smile! The happiness is right under your nose.
- My favorite filter is reality.
- Self-care selfie!
- Conquer the world one smile at a time.
- It’s a great day to have a great day.
- The greatest gift you can give someone is a smile.
- Self-love is the best love.
- Always better together.
- Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.
- Be a voice, not an echo.
- Be anything but predictable.
- Be anything but predictable.
- Be somebody who makes everybody feel like somebody.
- Be the reason someone smiles today.
- Be the type of person that you want to meet.
- Be your own special kind of beautiful.
- Be yourself. Life is too short to be someone else.
- Better and OOPS than a WHAT IF.
- Catching flights, not feelings.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- Die with memories, not dreams.
- Do justly. Love mercy. Walk humbly.
- Do not hope for it, work for it.
- Doing what makes my souls shine.
- Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.
- Either you run the day or the day runs you.
- Find a way or make one.
- Focus on the good.
- Focusing on the good.
- Glitter is always an option.
- Good vibes happen on the tides.
- I can. I will. Watch me.
- I like my coffee how I like myself: strong sweet, and too hot for you.
- I was not made to be subtle.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Keep looking up. That’s the secret of life.
- Let your smile change the world. But don’t’ let the world change your smile.
- Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
- Life is tricky baby, stay in your magic.
- Living a good story.
- Love without boundaries.
- More issues than Vogue.
- My life feels like a test I did not study for.
- Nothing ever becomes real ’til it is experienced.
- Old ways won’t open new doors.
- People will stare. Make it worthwhile.
- Photo attracts the eye but caption captures the heart.
- Prove them wrong.
- Provoke the world.
- Risking is better than regretting.
- Salty but sweet.
- Sure, I do marathons. In Netflix.
- The best is yet to come.
- The future is promised to no one.
- There is no we in fries.
- Trust the magic of new beginnings.
- You can’t do epic shit with basic people.
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” ― George Bernard Shaw
- “Because you can’t argue with all the fools in the world. It’s easier to let them have their way, then trick them when they’re not paying attention.” ― Christopher Paolini
- “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Don’t be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live.” ― Natalie Babbitt, Tuck Everlasting
- “Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “Get busy living or get busy dying.” ― Stephen King, Different Seasons
- “If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there” ― George Harrison
- “If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.” ― Kahlil Gibran
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” ― Robert Frost
- “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ― Andre Gide, Autumn Leaves
- “It may be unfair, but what happens in a few days, sometimes even a single day, can change the course of a whole lifetime…” ― Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner
- “Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.” ― Søren Kierkegaard
- “Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read.” ― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess
- “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” ― Lao Tzu
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.” ― Allen Saunders
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw
- “Life isn’t perfect, people aren’t perfect, but there are moments that are.” – Amy Harmon
- “Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- “Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” ― Stephen King
- “Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them.” – Anonymous
- “No amount of regretting can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- “Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.” ― Albert Camus
- “People aren’t born good or bad. Maybe they’re born with tendencies either way, but its the way you live your life that matters.” ― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
- “Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life’s cruelest irony.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet
- “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” ― Dr. Seuss
- “Tell the truth, or someone will tell it for you.” ― Stephanie Klein, Straight Up and Dirty
- “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” ― Mark Twain
- “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.” ― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
- “The only freedom you truly have is in your mind, so use it.” ― M.T. Dismuke
- “The past has no power over the present moment.” ― Eckhart Tolle
- “The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.” ― Kalu Ndukwe Kalu
- “The trouble is if you don’t spend your life yourself, other people spend it for you.” ― Peter Shaffer, Five Finger Exercise
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein
- “To generalize is to be an idiot.” ― William Blake
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ― Arthur C. Clarke
- “Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- “Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.” ― Terry Pratchett
- “You can’t have a goal without determination, because without the determination the goal will die.” ― Patrick L. Turner
- “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” ― Michael Cunningham, The Hours
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
Hope you liked and enjoyed these Instagram Captions and will be helpful to you. Leave your comments below to keep motivating us…Thank You!!!